Review Detail

4.7 9 0.5
Lipsticks August 28, 2014 420
Wet & Wild Mega Last -
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this brand in Mocha-Licious and Sand Storm at Clicks for R43, 95, which is pretty good value for a lipstick. I'd heard good things about W&W lipsticks being great quality for the price, and I wasn't disappointed. There's a tiny bit of tug on dry lips (because of the matte formula), but they work well over slightly moisturised lips too. Mocha-Licious is a reddish-brown with a slightly mauve undertone, while Sand Storm is a warmish brown with coral/brick undertones. The pigmentation is excellent for this price point, and both colours are great nude options for darker skin (I'm NC45). The only two criticisms are 1. the packaging (the lipstick doesn't roll all the way down, so trying not to hit the product with the cap when opening is a delicate operation) and 2. the smell (crayon/clay flavour). Overall I'd probably buy this brand again. It's a great everyday lipstick and cheap enough to have one in each handbag for when you need to warm up your complexion without wearing too much colour.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Lipstick Swatches
Lipstick Tubes
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply