Review Detail

3.7 8 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams May 17, 2013 5145
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the whole range( face wash, night cream etc) for about 3 months now, and there has been no change with the dark marks, only my one acne mark faded a bit. It didnt brighten my complexion, from the reviews it works for some people but it did not work for me.So if you have some acne scarring it mite work for that, not for dark marks.
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
T
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Crystal

This is the second time I’m using the garnier dark spot corrector. Both times of which am not disappointed at all. I had scars left behind all over my face from alot of popped pimples and it was really getting to me until I tried the corrector . I’m on my second tube now and it’s worked brilliantly in fading all of my pimple scars. It does has have a bit of a sting when I first apply it to my skin [not on my entire face only directly on the scars] but it stops within a few minutes. I noticed that the scars get darker at first over time then it dries out and peels off the layers of darkness. Will continue to use the product . Satisfied.

2. Cece

I think it doesn’t bleach but it has made me so dark darker than my usual self I wonder why , now my neck and face are so dark than my entire body

Leave a Reply