Review Detail

3.7 8 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams May 17, 2013 5138
3 weeks with Garnier Dark Spot Corrector Daily Illuminating Moisturizer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The packaging of the product is great - brightly colored attractive box with the DARK SPOT in bold placing emphasis on the correct words to capture majority of females attention I'm sure! Love the tube that the moisturizer comes in as it would allow one to use at the least 99 percent of it.

The product smells fantastic and gives skin a very refreshing feeling.It is a wonderfully light cream which is very easily absorbed into one's skin.My favorite part about this product is how little one has to use at each application which means this product goes a long long way so-with my use of twice a day the product will last me for 2 months :-)

Now for the important part-the effectiveness of the product which I break down in terms of their claims at the back of the box:
1. Evens skin tone: have noticed this but unfortunately think its making my overall complexion slightly darker which is not ideal
2. Reduces appearance of dark spots: after 3 weeks of using product I have not experienced much of this on my skin but think after prolonged use the reduction will be more noticeable
3. Illuminates: As I have mentioned above I unfortunately have not experienced the brightening effects of the vitamin C, quite the opposite in fact
4. 24 hr moisturisation: this claim gets a big fat tick as my skin has felt beautifully smooth ever since I started using the product

So all in all a good experience on my first product review.Will continue using this product hoping for the best and let the product fulfill it's second claim...
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Crystal

This is the second time I’m using the garnier dark spot corrector. Both times of which am not disappointed at all. I had scars left behind all over my face from alot of popped pimples and it was really getting to me until I tried the corrector . I’m on my second tube now and it’s worked brilliantly in fading all of my pimple scars. It does has have a bit of a sting when I first apply it to my skin [not on my entire face only directly on the scars] but it stops within a few minutes. I noticed that the scars get darker at first over time then it dries out and peels off the layers of darkness. Will continue to use the product . Satisfied.

2. Cece

I think it doesn’t bleach but it has made me so dark darker than my usual self I wonder why , now my neck and face are so dark than my entire body

Leave a Reply