4.3 1 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams August 17, 2016 357
Restylane
(Updated: August 19, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

From a young age I was told that using anti-ageing products is beneficial in preventing the early signs of ageing. I had the opportunity to test out the range because my mother had bought it & I was curious to see what the possibly outcomes would be. She has the whole range:Restylane Hand Cream, Night Cream, Facial Cleanser and the Day Cream. The day cream feels like the second most important one, first being the cleanser. The cleanser is not harsh on my skin, and this day cream gives back all the moisture and hydration lost in harsh seasons or weather. I love my day cream from Restylane and use it sparingly with my night cream hand-in-hand. Whats great about this cream as well is that it does not make my skin feel too oily afterwards, and gives it just the right amount of attention my skin needs.

Secondly, the packing! I can't stress enough how much I ADORE Restylane boxes - the black & white makes product look as elegant as it makes your skin feel. The smell is great, and everything comes together with the Day Cream.

Last but most certainly not least - The SPF. If SPF is not your focus, then you are not looking after your skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply