4.3 1 0.5
20140710_152227.jpg
Body Moisturizers July 10, 2014 143
Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Moisturiser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was super excited to be selected as part of the Cetaphil product review club because both my daughter and I suffer from dry, itchy skin during winter. I get such scratchy legs that I can scratch until I am raw and my daughter has started to do the same! She used to get eczema patches as a baby, but now she only gets a few of those ( mainly around her mouth now, but still sometimes on her body). In winter when I wear tights I could just die towards the end of the day as I just want to SCRATCH!
Since using the combo of the body wash and the cream, I can honestly say that there has been no scratching from either myself or my daughter. I also get these fine pimply bumps on my chest and back which you cant see, but which feel gross and they are also gone! Kaylin's skin is smooth and soft and there are no scaly patches on her body at all.
I am thrilled with the results so far! I think the Cetaphil body moisturiser packaging is simple yet effective and practical as the cream is a little runny so the pump action is the perfect delivery system for it. I did find it initially felt a little oily, but it absorbs super fast with no sticky residue, otherwise there is no ways I would get my daughter to let me put it on her. She is 6, and you know how fussy 6 year olds can get! Its fragrance free, so it just has that slight smell that fragrance free products tend to have. On the whole, despite the price, I would repurchase this if it fell into my budget! I must mention that we received the body wash and the moisturiser in a cute wet bag, complete with shower hook. My daughter was thrilled with it and has commandeered it for her bath stuff when we go on holiday :) A really nice touch from Cetaphil! Thanks once again to Beauty Bulletin and Cetaphil for including us in this review club xxx
20140710_152330.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 14, 2014
Yep Cetaphil is a good product,huge fan!!
BB
bianca b.k
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply