4.8 5 0.5
Toothpastes, Floss June 25, 2013 198
Sensodyne Toothpaste
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love this brand!

I didn't actually have sensitive teeth until about two years ago. I think it has something to do with trying to make my teeth whiter with peroxide. Oh I know....stupid.

I brushed my teeth with peroxide for too long and burnt my gums. Don't try those DIY peroxide maker-your-own-teeth-whitener recipes. Its NOT worth it!!

Since my silly incident, my teeth have been SOOPA sensitive. After crying every day for a week brushing my sensitive teeth, I tried Sensodyne and after only two days I felt relief and I could brush my teeth and gums without tears.

I have tried other "cheaper" brands but they don't have the same affect and I always land up going back to Sensodyne.

It is good quality and very effective for people with super sensitive teeth. I can now drink warm drinks without cringing, I still have to get the COLD drinks to stop hurting but I'm sure that will come with time.

It claims to strengthen and hardens the enamel on your teeth and I'm pretty sure it does this otherwise I would still be crying brushing my toofies.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AD
Top 100 Reviewer 105 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply