Review Detail

4.8 5 0.5
Toothpastes, Floss June 25, 2013 197
Repair It
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My dentist recommended to buy a sensitive toothpaste. I grabbed this in the shop making a comment that it was the most expensive toothpaste he had spent.

I used this soon as I got home and the screw cap was a bit annoying, i much prefer the attached cap the tube but what can you do. The tube itself can easily be squeezed which is a bit of worry as I dont want too much spillage when I open the lid.

The toothpaste itself is quite gentle on my tooth and my gums. I rarely feel the sensitivity when I brush in that certain area. It has a minty aftertaste that I can feel throughout the night and day. I am not sure about the whitening side as it is too early to see any shades whiter.

Sensodyne Repair & Protect is a daily repair toothpaste that comes in a white squeeze tube with a screw-on lid.
The daily repair toothpaste with fluoride does not contain sugar. It gives relief and protection for sensitive teeth.
2cm of paste is recommended for cleaning teeth. I just put a strip of paste on top of my toothbrush bristles and away I go.
The white toothpaste is thick upon dispensing onto the toothbrush and when you wet with water and start brushing the paste breaks down to a light consistancy.
Very little foam is produced yet the toothpaste gives teeth and gum line a good clean, teeth feel smooth with my tongue inspection.
I like the peppermint flavour of the toothpaste, it is refreshing, not strong and still gives my mouth fresh breath.
I have early stages of gum disease caused by medication and dry mouth. The tooth and area causing the problem has off days in which they are sensitive to hot, warm and cold foods and drink.
Thankfully this does not occur often.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply