Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 23, 2012 120
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

While the needs of my skin have changed in my thirties, becoming more demanding, I realized after trying products of all kinds that what works for my skin is the bare minimum! I chose simplicity by using products with a much ‘cleaner’ composition than what I used throughout my 20s.

Simple formulas as offered by the reNu organic skincare range.

“reNu Organic Skincare offers a range of organic-grade skincare products formulated largely from antioxidant botanicals, together with research that seeks to provide natural, organic solutions for problematic skin (such as dry skin, eczema and psoriasis) and the enhancement of natural skin beauty.”

What appeals to me – besides the lovely packaging and natural fragrances – is its simplicity. Focusing on giving your skin what it really needs. All ingredients are listed in plain English so I know exactly what I am putting on my skin. Take the balm for example. It contains 6 ingredients. Natural-active ingredients with proven therapeutic properties that act at different levels (hydration, pigmentation, first wrinkles etc…) with visible and tangible results in less than a week– for my part.

I mostly use it as a night mask – 2 to 3 times a week. I use the spatula to scoop the balm, warm it up between my fingertips and apply a thin layer on dry parts of my body and face.

A waterless blend of Shea butter, Jojoba wax, Beeswax, Castor oil and Rose infused Sandalwood essential oil, nourishes and repairs, protects and relieves as it melts and releases a woody sandalwood scent.

Applied to a wet face, the dry areas absorb these oils like magic. This balm is a real skin quencher!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply