fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Fragrances December 06, 2011 362
Sine bright like a diamond...Pon-de-replay...sos..HHmmmm ain't no bodies bussiness but me and my baby's...

Are you as excited as I am for mega-star, Barbados beauty Rihanna to be heading to our shores? Well, if you haven't managed to book your tickets, no worries, you can still get close to the star by using her Reb'l Fleur EDP.

At R595, smelling like the gorgeous beauty doesn't come cheap. The smell is fresh, carnl, deep and enigmatic. Exactly what I'd expect from Rihanna. This bottle is absolutely divine! It's a modern, edgy trumpet shape with black detailing. The lid has a striking gold ring over-lapped against a black one. The perfume itself is a richgolden liquid that fits perfectly with the gold and black detailed bottle. A clear perfumewould've been to mundane.

The top note is Tuberose. Thisis a perfect match to Rihanna's nature. The note is surprisingly creamy and contradictory. This is sure to suit your "good girl gone bad" image. This white flower offers a sweet narcotic scent to the perfume. I do feel it would be too strong and over-powering for some personalities and is best suited to classic, sophisticated persona's with an edgy, tough side.

Tis scent is both energetic and delicate. Definitely a must have for any Diva'snight out or for the Socialite wanting to own the room
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply