4.3 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 13, 2014 103
Professional Eyeliner Pen
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: R59.50

I may leave the house without foundation and all that jazz, but there is very few days that you will catch me without eyeliner! While some ladies prefer kohl or gel, I’d like to think of myself as a kind of connoisseur of eyeliner pens. This pen is great when used with or without eyeshadow. Just like the first mascara, it is waterproof (HUGE PRO!) and like the second mascara, it is buildable! Basically this means that you can add layers to make it a more intense black, or settle for a subtle cat eye that is not as dramatic with the black. Something that I found different with this eyeliner pen compared to others, is that the point is a little longer which allows for greater definition with your points and curves. As you can see from my swatch, you really are able to go from thick to thin with the greatest of ease – I love that about eyeliner pens! I find that you have more control with pens and you can really venture out with your design. The fact that this is waterproof makes it all the more appealing, I am so use to my eyeliner fading before bed that it surprises me when I use this, and wake up to find that it is still on and actually needs to be removed with makeup remover.

See my personal blog for more pictures and the chance to win with Ralo: (http://beautyblogza.blogspot.com/2014/02/ralo-cosmetics-mascaras-and-eyeliner-pen.html)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply