4.3 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 13, 2014 102
Volume Mascara Professional
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

price: R49.50

The packaging of this mascara is a bold silver cylinder that looks flashy while still managing to remain classy. The applicator brush is a silicone, with many tiny little bristles to ensure you cover each individual lash. I do not find myself using silicone brushes all that often, so was excited to give this one a try! The mascara formula is a rich thick black that manages to coat your lashes without causing any clumping, because of the many silicone bristles – you manage to grab each lash with the greatest of easy. I like that the wand is slim as you are able to cover from root to tip with no effort needed. I especially love the fact that this is waterproof (and humidity proof) I struggle to find mascaras and eyeliners that are truly waterproof and with it being summer, I definitely need one with those qualities. I know that a lot of people don’t like this factor as you struggle to take it off, but to me – this is a huge pro! Even after swimming, my lashes looked full and covered from root to tip with no smudging at all.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply