3.7 5 0.5
BB Creams June 13, 2014 401
Flawless Finish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: R69.50, this range was sent to be to be reviewed from Ralo Cosmetics

Ralo Cosmetics is one of my favourite brands as they manage to provide you with products that are currently trending and at affordable prices. I especially love that they have their own online store! It takes everything to not get lost in their wonderful range and purchase the whole lot. I recently received a surprise package, from the wonderful team, which contained their latest product - BB Cream!

I have used other BB Creams before and haven't really been blown away. I think that it is cool that they are trying to achieve an all-in-one product but always find them to be streaky or low on coverage. That is until I got this beauty.

If I am not mistaken, most brands provide 3 shades of BB Creams - light, medium and dark. I really love how unlike normal foundations, it isn't all that challenging to find a shade to match your own. Ralo offers you 4 shades of BB Cream by providing us with an extra shade: deep. I usually use "light".

The BB Cream promises a 6-in-1 product

Primer: For smooth texture & even skin tone
Concealer: Covers blemishes & imperfections
Foundation: Provides complete natural coverage
Moisturizer: For hydrated, fresh & radiant skin
Non-Oily: A light, non-oily formulation for a silky matte finish
Sun Protection: Contains sunscreen
So a few weeks back, I started a new skincare regime which had a horrible and unusual reaction. (Not the brands fault, but the fact that my hormones are everywhere due to breastfeeding, etc.) Nevertheless, I decided to put the Ralo Cosmetics BB Cream to an impossible test. - The real test was trying to align these two pictures perfectly, still haven't gotten it, but I tried!-

For the pictures, I mixed medium and light to give a warmer tone.

Personally, I prefer the Ralo Cosmetics BB Cream over the other brands that I have tried, so far. I feel that Ralo's is a little thicker - not as thick as foundation, but thick enough that it doesn't create a streaky mess - I have been using it for about a month now. (Sorry for only posting now!) This is the first time that I have tried the combination of the two tones: medium and light. I quite like the result. It is warm and provides full coverage. It is long lasting and definitely adds an all-day moisture. Yet another great product from Ralo Cosmetics.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 03, 2014
This is a very powerful and effective before and after image review. Well done!
AD
A Daft Scots Lass
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply