Review Detail

4.2 12 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels August 23, 2012 435
Garnier exfo-brusher wash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

For a while I wasn't exactly sure whether I loved this or hated it.
On 1 hand, it really controlled my breakouts and cleared up any pimples I did have super fast!
While on the other hand it did dry out my skin so badly, that I would get dry patches.

So I would use it on and off and only to clear pimples I had already.
But when I started noticing how smooth and soft my skin became, especially around my nose where I had blackheads and how much clearer my skin was, I knew I had to include it in my routine.

So I opted to use Rosehip oil and a rish, moisturiser that will restore lost moisture and replenish skin.

Ever since it has been included in my daily regimen, I have minimal breakouts and my skin feels pampered after every use.

I would recommend it to everyone who's skin agrees and reacts well to salicylic acid because you will love it!

I would definitely repurchase.
This is truly a unique product, the bristles are made of silicone so they are hygienic and won't harbor bacteria, just make sure to rinse well after each use.
It is so gentle, best than scrub I've used before and definitely more effective, as I've mentioned, it's the only thing that removed those annoying blackheads on my nose.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply