Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 3 0.5
Eyeshadows May 06, 2012 133
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh my ! This is my new favourite eyeshadow...
Gorgeous dark smokey eye with a pink shimmer... I love a smokey eye, in all colours, but particularly a black one, and this is a great new take.
Predominantly black, but with flashes of silver and purple baked into it, Young Punk gives a smokey purply-black eye with pink highlights.
Mineral eyeshadow always has quite a lot of fallout on application, so put a tissue under your eye when applying, or a lot of loose powder to brush away afterwards.
I applied it with a brush, and then used my fingertip to pat the pink shimmer on to my lids afterwards - you get lots more shimmer that way, as the brush flicks away the large shimmer particles. You can also apply it wet for a more vivid purple colour. It is more difficult to blend into a decent shape wet, though, so consider it if you're into a kitten flick !
If you want it to really last, first roughly colour your lids with a soft pencil and then layer the shadow over it. Black and purple pencils both give intense results.
I had it in my bag the day I bought it, and had applied it with my finger over the Blackberry shadow I was already wearing. A friend liked it, so I put some on her. Guess what she was wearing next time I saw her ??
Love, love, love !!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply