Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Eyeshadows April 16, 2012 117
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was given 2 palettes as a sponsorship, so I received a range of colours.
I enjoy experimenting with colour so was very excited to see how many Kryolan manufactures.

The colours are long-lasting (tried & tested out on the town on many an occasion), amazingly vibrant, & apply very smoothly. The texture is soft and silky - so none of that smearing on as if you're bricklaying & putting down the cement.

So if you're after an eye-catching eye that'll last a long summer day @ work, or a serious night out, give Kryolan a go.

NOTE: before applying ANY eyeshadow, you need to prime the lid first - this prevents the shadow becoming 'creased' or the oil of your lid disturbing the colour. So find yourself a reputable primer (I use a MAC paint pot colour the same tone as my skin, as it's quite a heavy, durable product unlikely to budge).
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 16, 2012
Interesting... Interesting... I am quite obsessed with eyeshadow, so will be looking for this palette for sure.
TB
Tanya B
April 16, 2012
Hey there :) where can you buy Kryolan if you aren't a professional makeup artist? Do they sell to the public because I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks
K
kikobunny0102
April 16, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Hey Chloe

You can email Tammy on [email protected] as she is the Kryolan lady in Durban, or you can visit 'Make Up Your Mind' on 319 Windermere Road, Morningside if you're in Durban.

If you're not in Durban email Tammy anyway & she can tell you what's nearest to you.

Good luck to you with using the range - their concealers, foundations, lipwear & powders are great as well.
S
SiMiNe
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply