Review Detail

3.1 3 0.5
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams September 15, 2011 310
PREVAGE Clarity Targeted Skin Tone Corrector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Prevage is a skincare range from Elizabeth Arden. I've been using this product for about a month. It's a targeted skin tone corrector, which aims to remove blemishes and help reduce the appearance of dark spots or freckles. Their claims are that you will see dark spots begin to fade in just 14 days. It contains Idebenone, the most powerful antioxidant.

You are meant to apply this serum to the areas of your face that need the most help. It's a very light lotion and it's absorbed very easily. I enjoy using this product at night and I definitely think my skin looks more radiant after using it. I have more clarity and glowiness in areas. In terms of fading my dark spots I have seen a slight improvement but nothing miraculous yet.

I have a few very slight dark/sun/age spots on my cheekbones and some pigmentation above my upper lip. I also have a few freckles and marks on my forehead. I have seen the most improvement on the pigment above my lip, but my cheeks are definitely more radiant. At first this serum was a bit too rich for my slightly sensitive skin and I broke out in tiny little bumps. But after a short while my skin adjusted.

This is quite a pricey product but if you have a problem with markings and pigmentation on your skin this could be very beneficial. My skin looks healthier and fresher. I am very happy with the quality of this product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply