Review Detail

3.8 5 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 15, 2014 510
Ponds Perfect Color Complex Naturals Day Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using Ponds for as Long as i can remember and no matter what new product i may be tempted to try out i always come back to Ponds as i trust the brand.

i Stumbled upon the New Ponds Perfect Color Complex Naturals Range when i Visited the Pharmacy about 2 weeks back.
while walking through the Aisles this Green and White packaging caught my attention as iv never seen it before... i read the label... pondered a bit ... the Green tea extract is what attracted me and then decided to try it out...

Packaging- well it is identical to the Perfect color Complex Range only that instead of the normal pink its Green... good representation of nature

Scent- Most of the Ponds Products have a very distinct and recognizable scent to it but this is completely different.... its refreshing... and its a cool scent... almost like aloe.. i really love it

Texture- Very smooth and soft White Cream... easy to apply and rub into your skin

i have been using this Day cream for about 2 weeks now and i must say that i really love the way it feels on my skin... its much more easier to apply and is very hydrating... you feel that soft moistured feeling.
it does not leave your skin feeling stiff and tight like some of the other ponds creams

the only thing i dont really like about the product is the Sun alert which i only read after purchase.
this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so be certain to use a broad spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF15 While using the product....

i thought it was specific to just this product but then i looked at the other Ponds Products i had and Quite A Few Creams have a sun Alert Attached....
i took for granted that all day creams had SPF protection
READ THE LABEL LADIES :) :)

This Product Promises Even Toned Skin with a natural Glow... so far i have not seen a difference in my skin tone but i feel the difference in how hydrated and moisturised my skin feels... only Time will tell ...

So far i am very Pleased

Renola Recommends- 7/10

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply