3.8 5 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 15, 2014 511
Pond's Perfect Colour Complex Naturals Facial Foam
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have a very sensitive skin that especially has bad reactions to facial washes.

I decided to try the Ponds Naturals range as it has Green Tea Extract, which I thought would be perfect for sensitive skins.

Pros:
I do not break out at all when using this Facial Foam, which is no mean feat, trust me.
My face feels squeaky clean after washes and since i've been double cleansing (which I read about on a Beauty Bulletin blog), I feel the benefits from that even more.

Cons:
The consistency of the exfoliant is barely noticeable. I know that it's probably designed that way ie. minimal, because of it being formulated for sensitive skin, but I dont feel any exfoliation at all even when washing my face with a facial sponge. They could NOT put the fact that it's got any exfoliant in it at all and no one would be any the wiser. I just read now on the website it says "gentle exfoliation" so I do suppose it is what it claims to be - gentle, but I would have liked a little more of that to help deal with the dryness around my T-zone.
I dont know if I would buy this product again just because of the exfoliation, even though it helps tremendously with me not breaking out.

I have a 100ml tube which i think will last a very very long time because just a little bit of the products is enough to build up a really good lather.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 12, 2013
nice reviewe dear
T
tzar
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply