4.8 24 0.5
PONDS-Cleansing-Balm
Cleansers,Toners,Washes December 17, 2020 1346
Ponds Cleansing Balm Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a makeup artist who has dry sensitive skin I'm always on a hunt for a great makeup remover that's good with sensitive skin and I haven't been that lucky they always leave my skin felling dry, tight and aching because they sucked up the little moistur my skin has ..

Having been chosen to test out the new ponds cleansing balm I was very interested to see how this makeup remover treats my skin and upon receiving it i put it to the test and oh my goodness I was so shocked at how amazingly and effortlessly it took off my makeup, I mean even the wingliner that always gives me trouble removing, it wiped it off at one go not only that it left my skin feeling smooth moisturized and hydrated I kid you not it took all my problems with makeup removers away I was In love and I told my clients and everyone who cared to listen about the new best thing ... It turned me to such a skincare enthusiast because of how it make me feel and look after makeup ...

The Ponds Cleansing Balm is a great addition to a girls skincare cupboard . At a great price range you get more than you bargain for, the texture is amazing non sticky or watery and balm that turns oily upon contact is not irritating at all .

Like I tell all my girls " get you some hunnie "?
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply