Review Detail

4.6 21 0.5
Face Masks May 27, 2019 1006
Wrinkles Be Gone!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After turning 30 a month ago, I knew the Wrinkle Correcting Mask would be the first one I would want to try from the Pond's Serum Mask range. The entire range is beautifully packaged and makes for a stunning addition to any mask collection, but the proof is definitely in the pudding with this one. It contains some of my favourite skincare ingredients, retinol and hyaluronic acid, which are a must for ageing skin because of their moisturising and wrinkle correcting properties. Two of the most powerful anti ageing skincare ingredients in one mask that promises to give the results of 30 serum applications - all for less than R50?! YES PLEASE!!!! Application of the mask is simple, and the mask oozes serum, so much so, that I've been able to keep some serum in the bag to use the next day. The mask feels comfortable on the skin and has a pleasant scent. After removal, the mask leaves a generous layer of serum on the skin which I like to gently rub into my skin for extra absorption. This leaves my skin feeling supple, smooth, and hydrated, which is the perfect combination for the diminishing of fine lines and wrinkles. The lines around my mouth are visibly smoother after just one use and the mask leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy. Definitely a must have!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply