Review Detail

4.6 21 0.5
Face Masks May 27, 2019 1004
15 minute REBOOST
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay, the first thing you will notice on opening the mask, is the lovely smell, not too strong just smells calming but fresh. You might initially find the mask a little difficult to unfold, but it will unfold without breaking (it's not too thin) & expect lots of serum: Green Retinol to tackle ageing, support skin tone clarity and dryness, Hyaluronic Acid which improves skin moisture levels and plumpness, lastly Avo extract to nourish & moisturize the skin.
The mask will fit snugly on the face. I massaged excess serum into my neck and chest too. (there was more than enough serum and I felt my décolleté could benefit from the serum). Wait 15 min, take off mask & massage excess serum in. (DO NOT RINSE). My skin was initially a little sticky but within minutes my skin absorbed the excess product. My skin felt plumper to the touch and had a good glow. I definitely feel that Pond's Power masks have a role to play in a women's skincare regime. I would suggest using it weekly or twice a week if your budget allows.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply