Review Detail

4.1 19 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams March 08, 2017 1671
Clear skin in just one week
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

All year I’ve been struggling with bad skin, from chin to cheek pimples, from tiny ones to large painful ones. I had to use layers of make up and end up looking caked everyday just to be confident enough to walk out of my room. I tried expensive brands like Clinique to average brands like the body shop to medicated Benzac. But nothing worked permernantly.

Last week I went to a clicks store and decided to give ponds a go. I didn’t expect much from it since it’s so cheap. But wow was I wrong, my skin is smoother, softer and pimple free. I don’t have a single pimple after a good four months of multiple pimples on the daily. I am so impressed. I have major scarring though :( so the make up will have to continue. I only used the wash and gel. I did however use the wash with a facial brush and my pores are tighter and unclogged.

This morning I woke up with glowing clear skin (despite the scars) and decided to create an account and write this review to help many others out there who are wasting time and money on the wrong brands.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
U
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply