Review Detail

4.7 22 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 09, 2018 1678
Pond's the go to brand
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Derma+ campaign as a whole introduced me to people i had never met, the same people i didn't know followed me on Instagram, trusted me with my reviews on the product. It put a smile on my face knowing i was about to change someone's life regarding how they feel about themselves when they look in the mirror. It was so exciting to see their results as well and being on this journey together (with strangers that became my Sisters). It made me realize that woman have a lot in common that we realize and it makes everything easier when you walking any road of hardship with some guidance and genuine love.

Before having to buy the complete product, the price of the products were a bit shaky - considering that it is almost impossible to choose to buy one over the other because the whole Derma+ products are effecting, but once you see the results after a week to a month you cant put a price tag to what it can do to your confidence and making new friends - just living your best life to the fullest.

I freaked out after i saw the results in a week. Couldn't wait to show off on the Gram!! Got a lot of DM's from young ladies. I actually realized that i should have been a psychologist or a marketing GURU! LOL.

Now after a full month and a few weeks...my skin is as smooth as a baby's bum! I am in awe and i honestly feel like being part of this project was just meant to be, i feel luck and grateful.

It doesn't stop here. I will continue being a helping hand and guide my fellow Sisters positivism and kindness!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply