Review Detail

4.1 10 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 09, 2018 1518
BEST POND'S MOISTURIZER!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I tend to struggle with dry skin especially now with the cold weather and air-conditioned environments. I really hoped that this moisturiser would help with that and I must say that after using it for almost a month now, it did not disappoint. The formula is light and smells great (it smells like sunscreen actually - probably because of the inclusion of SPF 30). It seeps effortlessly into the skin and works quickly. Within a week I already felt my skin feeling softer, more supple and looking radiant and even-toned. Because of the healthy even-toned glow from POND'S daily moisturiser, I've become a lot more confident with regards to my skin and have found myself being comfortable to go out without a stitch of makeup - something I previously would never have even considered before. It is for this reason that I feel that this product lives up to the name of the #MyTypeOfFlawless campaign because this fuss-free beauty gem is really suitable for women with an active, stressful lifestyle and helps them have the confidence to shine. The POND'S Flawless Radiance Derma+ Moisturising Cream is one of my favourite products out of the set with the micellar water closely tied for top spot.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply