Review Detail

4.7 32 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 09, 2018 1152
Best Micellar Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Keeping up with a complex skincare routine can be too much at times. From exfoliating to cleansing, toning and moisturising, it can sometimes be too much to maintain. POND’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ Micellar Water cuts out some of those steps, giving you a simple routine as it acts as a make-up remover, cleanser and toner in just one swipe, leaving my skin feeling super-clean. Funny enough, I have never had a skin care routine before, I always thought that it’s so time consuming after a long day of work or before the morning rush. I can honestly say that POND’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ has the most time saving routine. POND’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ Micellar Water is probably the best, simply because I dread washing off make-up whenever I’m too tired. POND’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ Micellar Water is a non-rinsing formula were one just needs a cotton pad to apply to the face, as you would with a toner, making it perfect for those days you don’t have time for a hot cloth cleanse. POND’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ Micellar Water has been able to remover some of my stubborn make-up such as eyeliner and mascara without damaging my false lashes. For best results apply in the morning as the 1st step and repeat at night as the 1st step.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
58B34890-919C-462F-9FAB-9E8B619B06E3.jpeg
S
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply