5.0 58 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 07, 2014 1709
Ponds Age Miracle Products
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never thought i would start using anti aging creams as i was very skeptical I have heard stories about using anti aging creams. I am 31 of age and i have started noticing those lines around my eyes and around my mouth my biggest concern has to my brow i have terrible frown lines and that bothered me a lot even thou i was skeptical of anti aging creams i was still worried about my frown lines. When the opportunity arose to try out the Ponds Age Miracle products i grabbed the opportunity as i want to do something about my frown lines and the fine lines around my eyes.So today is day one i have tried the age miracles product, as i was using them today for the first time i really loved the pleasant smell. I also felt some sensation as I was washing my face with the age miracle face wash, I was so concerned as well with the fact that i have dry skin and it becomes more dry in winter i was worried that maybe the product will dry my skin. I have not experienced any dryness after washing my skin and even now i feel very well moisturized with the age miracle day cream that i have applied. Currently very happy with how my face is feeling at the moment.

Buy now: http://www.ponds.co.za/buy-now/
M
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
June 17, 2014
Pond's always has such great products that really works!! Great review.
C
cpeter01
June 20, 2014
Pond's age miracle its really a miracle.its my 1st day using age miracle my face is so soft en smooth,I can't wait 2 the results after 7 days,so far I'm so happy!!
B
busisiwe
June 30, 2014
Today is day 13 since using the Ponds Anti ageing full range, i have to say it has its ups and down. I have had problems with using the anti- ageing eye creams i am unable to use them as i wear glasses and have very sensitive eyes when i put on the eye creams no matter what i do my eyes water so i have to report that i have stopped using the eye creams as my eyes water. But overall i am happy with the result the fine lines just above my eyes and forehead have been gradually disappearing and the lines on my forehead have cleared and one thing that makes me really happy is the disappeared smile lines they are not there any more.

Ohhh another down side is that using the anti ageing creams takes up a lot of my time, which takes quite sometime to get used to adding extra 15 Min to my regular routine.But i would not change that for anything as i have seen tremendous change in my skin and i have so many compliments that i am glowing and i have recommended the Ponds Anti- ageing creams to my friend who want to have the same glowing skin as me. I love this Ponds Anti- ageing products as it has given me back my confidence no more dull looking skin hello great feeling, looking skin
M
msdivene1
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply