Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams December 21, 2010 157
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought the day and night cream of this product and I can say quite a few good things about it. It smells lovely and is lovely to apply. It does make a difference and I could see a great improvement in just a few days and my face did look firmer and very healthy and felt oh so soft. Some wrinkling I had under my chin just dissipated!

Unfortunately I won't recommend it if you have combination skin or even oily skin because it causes a bit of a shine. Which of course can easily be fixed with a setting powder (which I had to do)if you don't mind.

As for sensitive skin like mine, no breakouts or other nasties.

Something that bothered me personally but might not bother someone else, is that after you apply the cream and put on make up or powder, it looks like some skin "comes off" and causes you to lose some makeup in the process of wiping it off. Maybe it is not so with everyone and if it weren't for that, I would have bought it again.

All in all it's good and it works, but maybe it's best for people with drier skins.

The day cream also does not have an SPF but the lotion does (and costs a little bit more).
MN
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply