Review Detail

4.5 13 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers October 31, 2013 389
Piz Buin in Sun : Sun Lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this Sun Lipstick in the October Rubybox. This Sun Lipstick is a very fancy name for a SPF 20 lip balm which has sun protection. The Piz Buin in Sun : Sun Lipstick protects your lips from the harmful effects of UVA/ UVB exposure while providing them with intense moisturisation. The Piz Buin in Sun : Sun Lipstick is also water resistant.

The packaging is quite standard and comes in a brown regular lip balm compact. The Piz Buin in Sun : Sun Lipstick is white but applies clear to lips. The texture is very thick and provides a lovely hydration to lips which can improve lips condition. The sun lipstick is also SPF 20 so you get an extra protection from the sun which is a good thing, especially because Summer is coming up.

I haven't used the Piz Buin in Sun : Sun Lipstick in the actual sun, but when I first tested it, I found it left a slight whitish bits on my lips which put me off the lip balm. Personally I wouldn't have purchased it because I haven't really used any Piz Buin products for a long time, however I've tried it before.

The directions to apply it are simple :Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure. A reduced quantity lowers the protection level significantly. Reapply frequently, especially after sweating, swimming or towelling. If you spend a lot of time in the sun then I would recommend that you try it. This Sun Lipstick retails at R45 each.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 03, 2016
I am confused. First you said that the balm "applies clear to lips" and then in the next paragraph you said it "left a slight whitish bits on my lips". So which is it?
M
MariclairSmit
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply