fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 13 0.5
Fragrances October 07, 2010 804
Bringing me happiness
Price: R259.95

This is still one of my all-time favourites, as far as fragrances go. There is something so light and flirty about a bottle of Pink Happiness and if I am honest, the smell brings me undeniable happiness. This is the bottle of perfume that I choose to carry around with me, in my handbag, as it it suitable for everyday and is great for freshening up in this heat. With its sweet, floral scents it oozes with femininity and brings out the gentle, girly side that is in us all. The fragrance is easily likable and I receive many compliments, when wearing it, for it's clean floral aroma. I especially like the price tag as when compared to other perfumes- for the 50ml bottle - it is very competitive and appealing to the pocket. I wouldn't say this is the most long lasting scent, but it is still effective and who is complaining about spritzing this loving scent on, again? I would like to go as far as saying that this fragrance has hints of innocence as it is soft, delicate and pretty, which is why I would recommend it to younger women who are looking for that everyday scent.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply