fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
Fragrances October 17, 2013 811
Pink Friday Nicki Minaj
Pink Friday, the first fragrance launched by Nicki Minaj, shows off the distinct personality and style of Nicki Minaj herself. From the name, to the outrageous bottle design, to the vibrant colors, Pink Friday is a celebration of Nicki Minaj’s life.

The scent is very fruity and floral, but with a musky undertone. The fruity notes are noticed first as the fragrance opens up with juicy notes of star fruit, Italian mandarin, and a blackberry and raspberry hybrid called boysenberry. It then makes a floral transition consisting of notes of Lotus and starry jasmine petals at the heart. Base notes of caramelized pear, vanilla, musk and woody notes complete this playful composition.

Although I found that this fragrance was pleasant smelling, it was the actual bottle that freaked me out. The bottle appearance is something like the bust of Nicki Minaj herself, consisting of the torso and the head with the famous pink wig. It is a total replica of Nick Minaj. This is good in her favour, but I thought it was the scariest thing on the planet. It really puts this delicious-smelling fragrance down.

I would recommend Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj to anyone that loves a sweet, versatile smell and of course all Nicki Minaj fans!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 26, 2013
Are they selling it already? :O I heard that Edgars will only have it in May sometime.
N
NaeemahAjam
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply