Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums September 10, 2014 142
Physicians Formula Ageing, Firming and Lifting Booster
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Initially I was very excited to review the Physicians Formula {Ageing}, Firming and Lifting Booster. The claims on the bottle promised I’d, "Look 6 years younger in 4 weeks.” by visibly reducing wrinkles and fine lines, which sounded good to me!
I’m usually drawn to beautiful packaging and to me this bottle looked a little too clinical for me, but it is called Physicians Formula and you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover!

The formula has no scent, is a pale purple colour and of a relatively thin consistency. That being said I did struggle to get product out of the dropper and had to refill it a few times to get enough droplets onto my hand.
The formula absorbed into my skin quickly, leaving it with a slightly sticky feel. It didn’t feel boosted or hydrated, as promised, but tight and dry, which may have been its lifting effect, but I immediately wanted to put on my moisturiser after application. If you like your skin to feel lifted and tight then this product would be great for you.
I have been using it for four weeks, twice a day, and honestly feel a little disappointed with the results. It hasn’t made any visible difference to my skin as promised on the bottle.
BB
Top 50 Reviewer 118 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply