Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 3 0.5
Treatments, Masks April 02, 2012 226
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well see now I work in beauty and I get all kinds of things to review and that is wonderful because I love products and I love to try new things! So I received this big pot of stuff called Philip Kingsley Elasticizer from Beauty Bulletin… sounded bizzare but I thought since I have it I should give it a try (And yes, I have wondered about the consequences – What if one day I try something and it eats my hair off) One could argue, referring to my last beauty post, that I would no longer have to wax – If that was the case.

Anyhow, so I read the instructions… I figured that I didn’t need to apply the product right down to the roots, since I’ve not had my hair coloured in about three months. I sat with the thick white cream in my hair, sipping my pink herbal tea. I could not believe how long my hair has grown. After about ten minutes I went for a shower to rinse and shampoo my hair.

It combed out so easily, I was wondering whether I had managed to get all the product out but I was too lazy to get in the shower again so I decided I was just going to dry it and see – If it was really bad I would pin it up and wash it again later.

My hair dried with surprising ease, and all of it fell so beautifully. I felt like Farrah Fawcet, I felt like I had a mane and I LOVED it. I’m very pleased that I have a whole pot of this stuff because I’m going to be using it regularly. https://twitter.com/#!/flickery
F
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply