Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Styling Products January 11, 2012 133
Great hold without gunk
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To explain how this spray worked for me, let me tell a short story.
A year ago I dyed my hair with a home dye just in time for a New Year's Party. As a result my hair started falling out in droves just a month or so later. Since my hair is already very thin I started with an action plan immediately: hair loss curing masks, biotin tablets and a very effective hair tonic for hair loss. My plan worked wonders and my hair stopped falling out. What was even more surprising - my hairline started changing on my forehead with hair growing out on the sides where I hadn't seen it in a long time.

All was great until I started wearing my pony tail. The new short sprouts of hair were always sticking out like a sore thumb...This is where this Paul Mitchel spray came so handy! I used another spray before. Ir calmed the hair down but to my great horror it would spring up just a few hours later when I least expect it just before a business meeting. Luckily after the Awapuhi spray when the hair is sprayed it is DEFINITELY fixed at where you last left it. It saved me from a lot of embarrassment.

This spray smells divine. It is based on wild ginger. I don't exactly recognize the typical ginger smell. To me it just smells fresh and pleasant. It has a good hold that last through the day. What I like the most is that it doesn't have that sticky hairspray residue that make your hair appear all greasy the next day. I also love the shine it adds.

I recommend this product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply