Review Detail

4.4 4 0.5
Shampoo December 30, 2013 174
Pantene Mositure Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'll be honest, I haven't used many drugstore hair brands in the past couple of years. It's been mostly salon brands and I thought I became a bit of a hair care snob, but I have used Pantene in the past and my mom has loved the brand for many years.

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for just over two weeks now. I wash my hair every second day and mostly let it air dry. My hair is naturally very straight so I would only use my GHD if I feel like making it poker straight for a night out or special event. The only problem I have with my hair is that the ends need a lot of moisture because of the length of my hair - which is halfway down my back.

Both the shampoo and conditioner is gently scented and does a great job of getting my tresses squeaky clean. I would towel dry my hair and leave the conditioner in for about 2 minutes before I do a thorough rinse. It leaves my hair feeling really bouncy and soft which I really enjoy. Having very fine hair, I like that neither one of the products weighed it down. It was just really soft and shiny which is pretty much all I want.

I just wish Pantene made their conditioners in larger sizes because I tend to use three times more conditioner than I do with shampoo. I'm sure most girls feel that way as well, unless you have extremely short hair.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply