Review Detail

4.4 4 0.5
Shampoo December 30, 2013 176
Whip it up with Mousse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The last time I used a mousse of any sort, I wouldn't exactly put it as I used it. It was more my mom being adventurous (or just bored), holding me down and whipping up some crazy style which left far too much product and ended up with me in the bath, covering my eyes from all the shampoo, that would need to be used to wash the stuff out! Needless to say, not the happiest memories, hence the only mousse I try is chocolate flavoured and goes into my mouth. My hair does become a little frizzy after towel drying, so I was intrigued to see how this product would affect it, in conjunction with hair drying or straightening. Is it just me, who gets a fright each time they press the nozzle and the stuff comes out so fast? I always feel like I use too much and may revisit the unmentionable memories that comes with the mousse. Luckily, they have improved the product since the one I tried 16 years ago, and it all rubs in effortlessly. It relieved me the most, when I found that it doesn't leave that build-up residue on my hair which usually makes it feel dirty, right after a wash. Instead, this leaves my hair feeling and looking fresh, beaming with new moisture and health!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply