Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers June 10, 2015 177
ORS HAIRepair products
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I struggled with breaking hair due to hair coloring and excessive heat use. Late 2015 I found this great products in Clicks SA Stores - ORS HAIRepair products
I bought the ORS HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo + ORS HAIRepair Anti-Breakage Crème & ORS HAIRepair Intense Moisture Crème’.
After washing my hair the first time with this shampoo I immediately saw the results less hair breakage. TH e shampoo is amazing, it is thick and creamy, both in colour and in consistency and has an awesome fresh smell and the texture is rich, you only really use a little per wash.
Once my hair is dry I applied the ORS HAIRepair Anti-Breakage Crème and style….this is my new love the only product I use on my hair for the last 7months and the benefits of using ORS HAIRepair products is visible.
My hair stopped breaking even when I comb it’s no longer the lumps of hair but only a few strands in the comb or hairbrush. The ORS HAIRepair Intense Moisture Crème’ is ideal for deep treatment, I wash my hair with ORS HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo, dry and rub ORS HAIRepair Intense Moisture Crème’ on my scalp wrap my hair wth a disposable shower cap and a hair towel and I spend a few hours with my hair wrapped then rinse, my hair is soft, zero breakage and smells great!!!
I use the ORS HAIRepair products religiously and have recommended it to my family and friends

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
ORS.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply