Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 32 0.5
Styling Tools October 10, 2012 545
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Once upon a time, a shy frizzy-haired high school girl discovered a magical tool that changed her life forever. Like a magical wand left behind by a fairy godmother, this princess was transformed forever- inside and out.

Many girls are gifted with beautiful locks and the ability to create great hairstyles- I was never one of them. Well, I thought I was until I was given the gift of a GHD. Styling has never been been easier with this product which is versatile, user friendly and effective. GHD should stand for Great Hair for Dummies. The more you use a GHD, the more experimental you become as options seem endless and nothing seems impossible. MY GHD became my best friend and my whole world shattered when I found out that my bestie reached the end of it's lifespan- which turned out to be 5 years-much longer than any other hair iron I have owned.

Im comparison to other hair irons, there has never been a more dynamic hair utensil. While there are many technical reasons as to why this hair iron is superior to others I can only think of one word to describe GHD: MAGICAL. That's how I will always perceive GHD.
P
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply