Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 32 0.5
Styling Tools October 10, 2012 545
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have had my GHD since high school, hmmm... that makes it 5 years!

The title GOOD HAIR DAY says it all. Since then i have never had a 'bad' hair day. i was skeptical but my sister had ought one the year before and i saw the results! i started going to her house everyday to use it. But Christmas time was definitely GHD time!

I love to try new hair styles and this product really gave me that opportunity. my hair naturally is really curly and sometimes it gets frizzy, even after a blow dry! I have no idea why some people still don't have a GHD, first impressions are everything to women who are working or even at varsity.

it helps me look professional with loose curls or straight hair and sometimes even a little fun with beach waves. I love trying new styles, and GHD allows me room to do that without damaging or burning my hair.

My hair has always been fragile or brittle and dry, but the ceramic plates leaves my hair with a healthy shine even when it isn't.

even though my ghd as probably gone through a lot with both me and my mom using it for so long it has remained a high quality product, that has proven its worth in terms of price and quality. The fact that the GHD is supporting cancer awareness this month shows their dedication to all women. I will definitely be there for the cancer awareness styling in canal walk this week (even though i have one hehe :))

It is true i really want another ghd because my mom is travelling a lot lately and she needs one of her own. I would love to surprise her with this special gift, but as i am a student i can not afford it.

THANK YOU GHD!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply