Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 32 0.5
Styling Tools October 10, 2012 545
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have wavy type of hair which is not dead straight or curly so it is kind of inbetween so i have to either curl it or straighten it. I'm sure many of you know this but a staightner can be used for both straigtening snd curling or waves if you change your techique a bit so it is literally a 3 in 1 also if you curl your hair with a curling iron i find that the curls stay in place for longer. I know GHD's are very pricey but it is really worth it and excess heat to hair can be so damaging to the hair so it is best to buy the best in my opinion.

I have had my GHD for over 2 years now and its still going strong and I have been in looooove with it since day one! Ceramic hair tools have been proven to be the best in terms of protection of your locks and also at providing even heat distribution to style better.

Straighteners kinda do the same job in all honesty, some just quicker to use then others. GHD's add shine to my hair as well as protecting it as much as possible with its ceramic plates. TIP:I ALWAYS recommend using hair oil and thermal protector when styling hair with hot tools. My hair is left soft and smooth and shiny and it does not dry out my hair at all

There are many different versions of this as well like animal prints, blinged out and a range of colours as well which makes me a bit jealous as I just have the plain ol' black one, but not to worry :P

The one downfall is that it does not have any heat setting I'm not if it is because it is an older version.

But otherwise LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 11, 2012
I love my old GHD :-) I have mine for 9 yrs and with the proper care and maintenance it definitely can last a long time.

The heat settings shouldnt be a problem because the plates are there to prevent damage to hair.
N
Nuri1
October 23, 2012
GHD Hair styling Iron!!!From the moment you lift it ...it has a differnt feel to just an ordinary flat iron. From the moment that you do your first stroke you just know that this is the real thing.... Absolutely and simply the BEST!!!! no doubt about it....GHD!!!! World renowned status for a reason. It heats up fast and maintains it heat giving you an even- toned, sleek distribution with every stroke.
R
Rey
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply