3.7 1 0.5
oribe-signature-conditioner.jpg
Conditioners July 18, 2017 151
Oribe conditioner review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After using this signature duo for a week, this is my review and opinion of the conditioner:

The packaging is extremely luxurious and I'd say is quite a statement and reflects what the brand is about!
The consistency is just like any other conditioner, in all honesty but yet again, a little bit does go a long way!
it leaves my hair tangle free, soft, protected and even more lovely smelling :)
The smell of the conditioner is also a bergamot scent mixed with a tangy lemon scent.
The conditioning I would also describe as luxury! It does the job of a conditioner really well.

However, with all this luxury comes a price to pay once again. The price of the conditioner is again, quite on the heavier side of the pocket but like I said, a little goes a long way so it will last quite a bit for the price you're going to pay!

In a nutshell, I would highly recommend this conditioner from the duo because it gives all the nice things it promises and I do think that it makes your experience of the duo worthier and gives a better result BUT due to a tight student budget, I would not unfortunately repurchase it again at this stage. :( (one day when I'm rich and famous, for sure!)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply