Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 184 0.5
SHEA BUTTER TO THE RESCUE!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Sleek & Straight shampoo was my favourite product of the bunch, but the Dry & Damaged hair was a close second! All 3 ladies in our household tried it out and it was a hit with most of us. My sister, whose sleek long hair is very thin, said that it made her hair a little bushy and was not happy about that. However, it foamed up amazingly and left her hair feeling clean, soft and fresh. My mom said that the product worked well for as it left her hair healthier, feeling softer and stronger. She is always on the look-out for hair products that will protect her hair from damage against dyes and styling so this product was perfect for her. In my opinion, the product was wonderful to use - it foamed up quite a bit in the shower and had a mild generic Organics shampoo smell. My hair is long, dark and thick so I'm always looking for something to 'tame it' and I think the shea butter extracts in here worked wonders. It lefty hair soft and manageable with a lovely sheen to boot! I would definitely repurchase these products and would recommend it to others depending on their hair type. I think these products work best for women with thicker hair or those that dye or use heat-styling often.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply