Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 184 0.5
Organics Shea Butter Hair Care Shampoo & Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a blonde (transformation) i had some damaged hair ends and dry strands, I gave Organics shea butter shampoo and conditioner a go for 7 days, i massaged the products in my hair, enjoyed the fresh smell and experimented two looks that i generally use for work and life.
1) Wash & Go Look - I simply washed my hair with each product, rubbed the conditioner into my scalp, towel dried and wore the look to work with no gel or additional products to hold my hair in place. the results - super cute waves with no frizz or buff plus a healthy shine.
2) Straight & Sleek - After 2 days i washed my hair again and massaged the products into my scalp, this time i noticed less breakage in my brush while combing out my hair, i pinned my hair up and blow dried my hair in sections, super easy and sleek my hair took to each blow wave and once done i ran my iron through my hair and no broken hair pieces were on the floor, i saw a super healthy shine and my hair did not bufff or get kinks later in the day. I received a few compliments from people at work stating that my hair looks very healthy and if i am taking hair pills - i laughed and said no just trying out Ogranics on my family.
Organics now has a place on my bathroom shower shelf and i will continue using the product as i have grown to enjoy the benefits in such a short period of time, i am impressed and have shared a few pictures on my IG account @prettybravemom

Cost & Affordability - As a mom and woman that loves shopping - i find both products well priced for the results it brings to my hair, it is easy to find in stores Dischem, Clicks and retails at the low price of R50 each for a 400ml which is long lasting for the moth considering i wash my hair every second day - R100 a month for good looking healthy hair now that is a super cool deal.

Packaging - I read about the Organics packaging made from 50% recycled plastic and is 10% recyclable wow this made me think of saving the trees! Organics is a caring brand that cares about the environment. I have a little paper and plastic bin in our home now to recycle for collection every Wednesday in our area.

Healthy living - I enjoy an organic green smoothie on a daily basis and gym at least three times a week or participate in outdoor adventures with my family.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin and The Organics Life

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20181020_115536.jpg
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply