4.6 184 0.5
#BBUndercover Hair Challenge by Roxy Hutton of CityGirlSearching
(Updated: November 20, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

Hi everyone! My name is Roxy and I'm the blogger behind CGScreative (and the CityGirlSearching blog). I have been invited to take part in this #BBundercover Hair Care challenge. I'd love you to follow along in my journey as we discover what brand these products are in the big reveal which is coming soon! x ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____ I am a little late to the #BBundercover party as I live out in the middle of nowhere on a farm, but I am SO excited to be taking part in this challenge! As mentioned, living out in the middle of nowhere makes it harder to get hold of products and find new beauty products to try. Because of this, the package that arrived couldn't have come at a better time. Having also just had a baby, my hair has taken a bit of a backseat and is NEEDING some extra TLC. I've only used the products once so far, and I have been pleasantly surprised by how soft and shiny my hair is looking...from just one wash. I'm not mad about the smell of these products, as they remind me of another (mid range beauty) brand that I'm not too fond of. BUT I am always up for giving products and brands a second chance, so this challenge may just change my mind about the brand I referred to, if it ends up being the brand I think it is! Needless to say I am VERY intrigued by both products and can't wait to see if my suspicions on the brand are correct! Stay tuned to find out more 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
#BBUndercover Hair Challenge by Roxy Hutton of CityGirlSearching
#BBundercover Hair Care Challenge
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply