4.6 184 0.5
#BBUndercover Mystery Brand Shampoo & Conditioner
(Updated: November 20, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

I've used these products together for a couple of days now -- I like to air dry my hair after showering and for some reason I felt like my hair took a lot longer to dry, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I thought perhaps this meant that my hair would just be super hydrated, but I found that when my hair did dry it felt feathery and a little frizzy. In saying this, my hair definitely felt like it had more volume, and after straightening it, it was sleek and clean, and it smells amazing. The conditioner didn't give me that ultra silky (and slimy) feeling that I usually want, but I must say that my hair does stay cleaner for longer, and I have been asked a couple of times already if I've recently been to the hairdresser! I would use this product again but probably only for those days where I need to keep my hair as clean as possible for as long as possible, as that has been the biggest plus. I first thought this product would be found at a drugstore for about R60-R80, but because my hair smells like the treatments that my hair salon uses, and the fact that on the conditioner bottle the directions say to towel dry your hair before applying the conditioner makes me think its a salon product because most conditioners just advice to lather into wet hair after shampooing! I guess we will see!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply