4.6 184 0.5
The blind / undercover Shea butter shampoo and conditioner
(Updated: November 14, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

Magically moisturizing , super silky and soft , rehydrating and fabulous Shea butter shampoo and conditioner. The list could go on. . But , this new awesome unseen/ unheard of product works like a miracle. It has rehydrated and moisturized my hair from the minute the product touched my roots. I could feel the soft yet tingly sensation of it working. Mmm, floral and fruity scents as I opened the lid just filled the air and literally made me want to just wash my hair right there and then. I used it the same day it arrived and ever since then I can't wait to wash my hair more and more with it to see even better results. This quality product left my hair feeling super silky, soft, revived , clean, and restored - I feel as if my hair could never be dry or damaged again after using this product, it wasn't heavy on my hair and didn't get oily as quick as usual . Oh and before I forget , it left my hair smelling absolutely, amazing! I keep smelling it because of the scents it gives off. I cannot wait to keep using this product to see what happens and when it's on the shelves , I will definitely buy it as well as promote it to others who are in need of a hair make over - just by using this shampoo and conditioner. I love how happy my hair is!! :D 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply