4.6 184 0.5
#BBUnderCover Mystery Shampoo & Conditioner with Shea Butter
(Updated: November 14, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

I have washed my hair twice with the Mystery Shampoo & Conditioner and am quite happy with how it made my hair feel. I'm going to go more in depth with the Shampoo and Conditioner seperately: Mystery Shampoo: Consistency: The shampoo is an opaque white colour, like most shampoo's and is quite runny. I would pour a fair amount into the palm of my hand and then massage it into my hair, since I do have long hair. I usually wash my hair with shampoo, rinse, then wash again and rinse, before putting on conditioner. Scent: It smells incredibly similar to the brand Organics™. How did it make my hair feel: My hair felt incredibly clean after rinsing it out of my hair and smooth. Mystery Conditioner: Consistency: The conditioner is an opaque white colour, like most conditioner and is quite runny, which was surprising for a conditioner. I felt like I had to pour some in my hand, massage it into my hair and then apply some more, as I couldn't really feel the slimy conditioner texture one usually feels, so I'm not entirely sure how effective the conditioner would be in the long run. Scent: It smells incredibly similar to the brand Organics™. How did it make my hair feel: My hair felt very smooth after rinsing it out and my hair looked pretty healthy and soft after blow-drying it. I think the price is under R80 and it is purchasable in a drugstore/ pharmacy. The packaging was fine, although I'm usually not drawn to packaging anyway, so I really didn't mind. I am looking forward to seeing if my guess is correct!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply