4.6 184 0.5
Going BBUNDERCOVER changed my life and SAVED my HAIR
(Updated: November 14, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

So days before i recieved these hair products to test, i have settled with the idea that i AM going to shave my head. As it was dry and felt like copper wires. Well these products arrived and i told myself let's just give it a try and there after shave my hair as i had nothing to lose. I tried expensive conditioners and shampoos that swore it will restore the hair but NOPE my hair still felt like wires. Well well well, what do we have here. This shampoo and conditioner turned Out to be a game changer. Like seriously. My hair went from goldie locks pot scrubbers to real soft baby hair. My shine was RESTORED AND MY HAIR FELT AMAZING ,NO NOT AMAZING ,BUT PHENOMINAL Yet when i washes my hair none of my hair colour came Out. I loved that this product Not only restored, cleansed and softend my hair but it wet locked my hair colour. Not a drip of colour in the sink. I loved it. Most Nature like smells, Nature infused, vanilla, slight floral , nutty, shea butter smell. I personally loved it. I guessed that this is tressemme. I cant wait for the reveal. I cant wait to add this product to my hair regime. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO CHOP OFF MY MANE AS THIS SECRET PRODUCT NOT ONLY RESTORED MY HAIR BUT IT HAS RESTORED MY FAITH IN HAIR PRODUCTS. A must have product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LF
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply