4.6 184 0.5
#BBUNDERCOVER Shampoo and Conditioner Review
(Updated: November 14, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauties! I tested the shampoo and conditioner over 3-4 days and I must say I have mixed reviews! The smell of the shampoo is out of this world! From the moment I opened the package containing the products I was hit with a floral but "creamy" smell which was fantastic - would I like my hair to smell like that? YES PLEASE! The shampoo is brilliant, even without the conditioner I could feel it start to untangle my knots and gave an overall smooth feeling to my hair - which I don't usually get with other shampoos. I have very thick and very long hair so when using the conditioner it felt light, which worried me initially. I normally don't put conditioner on my roots but because I followed the instructions I did and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't make my hair greasy! Despite this, it wasn't sufficient for the rest of my hair which is a touch on the dry side. I think this is a drug store product that is more on the higher price range side and I would recommend both the shampoo and conditioner to others but I don't think the conditioner is the ideal fit for my hair.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
H
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply