4.6 184 0.5
#BBUndercover Shea Butter Shampoo & conditioner
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

Well first of all I won't lie I was nervous to try this product not knowing anything about it besides that it has Shea Butter knowing Shea Butter so well gave me peace of mind because it is amazing. A little history about my hair: It is naturally oily, very fine and knotty but soft and super straight. When I first tried the product the scent of it was amazing it had a very fruity & citrus scent to it. I applied the shampoo and oh how I loved it a thick lather coat over my hair it was amazing and so was the conditioner. When I started brushing my hair it wasn't as knotty as it normally is after washing my hair, it smelt absolutely amazing and my hair was Shiny, smooth & soft. My boyfriend kept putting my hair in his face as it smelt so good. Everything about this product is amazing. The smell, texture and the look and feel it gave my hair. My hair did get oily very fast with this product and it was a bit flat compared to how it usually is. So I definitely would recommend this product to people with dry tangled hair. I would definitely purchase this product again because it makes my hair feel healthy, smell & look amazing. My guess is that this is a Tresemme product. I am really excited to see the reveal of this product. ? XOXO

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply