4.6 184 0.5
#BBUndercover Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner
(Updated: November 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

N/A
Quality

Effectiveness

I have used the shampoo and conditioner twice since I've received it and my comments are as follows: Shampoo: It lathers extremely easily as the consistency is thick and I do not have to use a lot of the shampoo to cover all of my hair (I have thick hair which is passed my shoulders). The smell is divine and the smell lingers even after I've dried my hair which I love! My hair feels extremely clean after the shampoo. Conditioner: The conditioner has a thinner consistency as compared to the shampoo and therefore I need to use a lot more on my hair. It has the same citrus smell which I adore. Overall Impression: I was very impressed with the shampoo and how my hair felt after I had washed it with the shampoo. My first impression of the conditioner was not that great when I felt the consistency of it and when I saw how much I had to put on to cover my hair. However, when I felt my hair once it had tried I realized that my first impression of the conditioner was the opposite of what it actually was. My hair felt silky and soft and I did not use any other products along with the shampoo and conditioner. I have very dry hair due to the bleaching and therefore I usually use a treatment, a leave-in conditioner and serum to achieve the same results that this product has given me without using any additional products on my hair. Overall, I am very impressed with these products and based on the smell and the texture of these products I suspect that they are drugstore products but I have no idea what brand they are.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply